Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Never would have guessed this happened to me...

It was another ho-hum day on a lunch break. However, the streets on Broadway always hold something spectacular, even if you are not interested in it, you still check it out. On my jaunt I noticed a small staging area and many passing by and cameras flashing, of course, I couldn't resist:
I went full bravado in the picture, thinking, well will I ever get to pose for Sex and the City 2 and represent Jessica blah blah again, probably not. Obviously I'm a huge fan since I knew one of the three names, but I'm an even bigger fan of t-shirts, to which I won a Sex and the City 2 shirt for Leslie. I am sure my house cleaning rag bag will be glad for the new contribution!

5 comments:

Rheslie said...

Rhett! How can you say that about the coolest shirt I have ever owned? Sex In the City 2 is probably my favorite movie EVER!!!! Thanks for being the best husband ever and winning it for me!

Crystal said...

Rhett, you look really sharp in this picture. So classy. Sarah JESSICA PARKER will really appreciate it. I'm sure she loves you back.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I love this picture times one million!! I love that you just jumped on in like you owned the place. And, I love the spiffy business suit! Can we be friends?

Rhett said...

thx cryz, for the help on the name. and sarah we shud totally business suit it up some day, ill show u how its done

Anonymous said...

Rhett I don't say this much because it is over used but it must be said: YOU ARE AWESOME!